We’re excited to announce that all IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) members will receive free access to the IEEE PES digital library who join or renew for the 2024 membership cycle. Access to the IEEE PES Digital library includes electronic access to Transactions on Energy Conversion, Transactions on Power Delivery, Transactions on Power Systems, Conference Proceedings, and legacy titles: Transactions on Power Apparatus & Systems and Transaction of the AIEEE Part 3: Power Apparatus & Systems.
- Exclusive PES scholarship & award opportunities.
- Reduced rates for all PES events.
- Discounts for select content in IEEE Xplore & document purchases.
- Free education credits (CEUs & PDHs) for online products in the IEEE PES Resource Center.
- Complimentary digital subscriptions to IEEE Power & Energy and IEEE Electrification/em> magazines.
The following membership promotions are available to those who qualify.
- IEEE Student members, add-on IEEE Power & Energy Essential student membership for only US$1 today. Log into your IEEE account now to add, no promo code is required.
- IEEE PES student members who are due to be elevated to High-Grade membership during the 2024 membership cycle, receive 50% off your IEEE and PES membership dues your first year as a High-Grade member. Log into your IEEE account now to renew your membership, no promo code is required.
For any IEEE PES membership renewal or member profile questions, please contact the IEEE Contact and Support Center here. Thank you.