PES Web-based Tutorials:
- Are geared toward the experienced power engineering professionals and offer in-depth knowledge on a wide array of engineering topics
- Are often half-day or full-day conference presentations
- Consist of multi-part series, which are presented live, recorded, and archived in the IEEE PES Resource Center
- Typically last approximately 80 minutes (60 minutes for the presentation and 20 minutes for Q&A
More courses can be found in the PES Resource CenterCheck out the latest available on-demand tutorials.
Wondering what you can expect from a Tutorial? Here's a recent example:
Mathematical Optimization in Active Power Distribution Systems
- Fundamentals Optimization
- IEEE Branch-Flow
Tutorial Instructors Wanted!