PISCATAWAY, NJ, 8 November 2023—The IEEE Power & Energy Society today announces the launch of the IEEE SustainTech Expo and Leadership Forum, a new global leadership event on sustainable technology impacting buildings and factories. Aimed to bring together leading industry change makers for discussions and innovative solutions, the event will be held on 27-28 August 2024 in San Diego, California.
IEEE SustainTech is organized by four of IEEE’s largest Societies: Power and Energy, Communications, Computer, and Signal Processing. This expo and leadership forum brings together leading technical engineering experts from these Societies with companies striving to commercially implement cutting-edge technology solutions to address global sustainability challenges.
What to expect at IEEE SustainTech:
- Presentations by C-Suite executives from top companies committed to sustainability.
- Representation from influencers and innovators for end-user sustainable technologies.
- Talks and discussions on real-world applications and leading practices for the latest market-ready sustainable technologies.
- Exhibits and demonstrations by leading companies showcasing commercial technologies, success stories, and solutions for end users with sustainability objectives.
- Insights into market trends by leading industry analysts.
IEEE SustainTech 2024 features the latest sustainable technologies including applications of artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, communications, computer vision, infrastructure, reliability, security, and systems integration. Discussions will include:
- Transitioning to Net Zero.
- Leveraging funding and financing solutions.
- Using carbon data to make business decisions.
- Integrating business decisions with regulations.
- Evaluating ESG performance using the right data.
- Selecting the right decarbonization technologies.
IEEE SustainTech 2024 offers a range of premier sponsorship packages, extending opportunities to connect with international researchers and experts, be positioned as a leader in the Sustainable Technology market, and gain worldwide recognition and branding visibility. View all IEEE SustainTech 2024 exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.
SustainTech Program Committee leaders include Clara Li, Intel; Kevin Ng, PE, CEM, Nvidia; Damir Novosel, Quanta Technology; Farzin Shadpour, San Francisco Ventures; Sanyogita Shamsunder, previously with Verizon and Google; Anthony Vetro, Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs (MERL); and Jae Hyung Yi, LG Electronics.
Stay informed – Sign up for IEEE SustainTech Expo and Leadership Forum news and alerts.
About the IEEE Power & Energy Society
IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) is the leading provider of scientific and engineering information on electric power & energy for the betterment of society and a trusted resource dedicated to the technical, informational, networking, and professional development needs of its members. With over 40,000 members around the globe representing every facet of the electric power and energy industry, PES is at the forefront of the rapidly changing technological advancements that impact everyone’s future. Additional information on IEEE PES can be found at ieee-pes.org.