The PES Governing Board has recently approved changes which reflect the following:
- Realignment of responsibilities for the VP Chapters and VP Membership & Image to PES VP Chapters & Membership
- Establishment of the PES VP Strategic Communications and Partnerships
- How to address vacancies for the immediate Past President, Secretary & Treasurer.
- Duties of the Immediate Past PES President were clarified
- Duties of the PES Vice Presidents were simplified for inclusion in the PES Operations Manual.
In accordance with the PES Constitution, Article XI, Section 2 and 3, adopted amendments will not be enacted until distributed electronically or in print to all Society Members within 90 days after adoption and (in accordance with the procedures defined in the TAB Operations Manual).
- Date of Society AdCom Approval: 28 November 2022
- Date of VP-TA Approval: 1 December 2022
- Effective Date of Bylaws Amendments: 8 December 2022
The current PES Bylaws are available online for reference.