Templates and Sample of PES Technical Papers
Part 4 of the author's kit has four components:
1. Part 4 web page.
2. Sample conference and Transactions/Journal papers in PDF, with formatting instructions as the content.
3. MSWord Template for conference and Transactions/Journal papers (instructions for its use are in Sample Paper).
4. LaTeX Template for Transactions/Journal papers, which is located on the IEEE Publications Department web site. (Please use bare_jrnl.tex. This template will produce a paper that satisfies PES formatting requirements. The stylistic differences from the Word template are acceptable.)
(NOTE: To access the MSWord Template, be sure to use the link below. These templates should be used to format all PES Transactions/Journal and conference papers. Do not use the MSWord templates located on the IEEE Publications Department web site or any other templates located on the main IEEE site!)
- Part 4a Web Page (Transactions/Journal Papers)
- Sample Transactions/Journal Paper (PDF)
- MSWord Template for Transactions/Journal Papers
- LaTeX Template for Transactions/Journal Papers (use bare_jrnl.tex)
- Part 4b Web Page (Conference Papers)
- Sample Conference Paper (PDF)
- MSWord Template for Conference Papers