Templates and Sample of PES Technical Papers
Part 4 of the author's kit has four components:
1. Part 4 web pages.
2. Sample conference and Transactions/Journal papers in PDF, with formatting instructions as the content.
3. MSWord Templates for conference and Transactions/Journal papers (instructions for their use are in the Sample Papers).
4. LaTeX Templates for conference and Transactions/Journal papers, which are located on the IEEE Publications Department web site. (Please use bare_conf.tex for conference papers and bare_jrnl.tex for Transactions/Journal papers. These templates will produce a paper that satisfies PES formatting requirements. The stylistic differences from the Word templates are acceptable.)
(NOTE: To access the MSWord Templates, be sure to use the links below. These templates should be used to format all PES Transactions/Journal and conference papers. Do not use the MSWord templates located on the IEEE Publications Department web site or any other templates located on the main IEEE site!)
- Part 4a Web Page (Transactions/Journal Papers)
- Sample Transactions/Journal Paper (PDF)
- MSWord Template for Transactions/Journal Papers
- LaTeX Template for Transactions/Journal Papers (use bare_jrnl.tex)
- Part 4b Web Page (Conference Papers)
- Sample Conference Paper (PDF)
- MSWord Template for Conference Papers
- LaTeX Template for Conference Papers (use bare_conf.tex)