Plain Talk in Seattle October 2012
Plain Talk About the Electric Power Industry
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
October 2-4, 2012
IEEE PES PLAIN TALK courses for the power industry professional will help you to understand technical aspects of the electric power industry, even if you do not have an engineering background. You will gain insights into the concerns of engineers, the demands of regulators and consumer groups, and the factors and trends that impact the operation of today's electric power systems. These courses are also appropriate for new engineers to the industry, or for engineers in other fields who are transitioning to the electric power industry. These courses aim to increase your understanding of the electric power system by providing you with practical knowledge that you can use as you work in or with this important industry.
- Power System Basics - Understanding the Electric Utility Operation Inside and Out
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Distribution System - Delivering Power to the Customer
- Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Transmission System - The Interconnected Bulk Electric System
- Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Each day begins at 7:30 am with continental breakfast and registration. These courses are eligible for CEU/PDH credit.
Early Bird Registration Extended to September 18, 2012!
Click here to Register
Click here for Brochure
Click here for Flyer
For more information, contact:
LaToya Gourdine, Administrator Education Services, IEEE Power & Energy Society